Transit and Storage Insurance
About this product
The team of Gullwing Racing Insurance consists of passionate staff with in-depth knowledge and expertise of the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Race Cars
- Race Engines
- General Team Equipment
- Machinery and Plant
- Data Logging and Timing Equipment
Cars and equipment can be covered whilst:
- Within workshop
- In transit to and from a race meeting
- Temporarily stored whilst in transit
- Whilst at race venue
ICC stands for `Institute Cargo Clauses`.
- ICC (A) clauses is considered to be the highest marine insurance cover for cargo because all risks besides risks of war, riots, and strikes are covered.
- ICC (B) is a slightly restrictive cover with a lower premium (15% discount). Besides risks of war, riots, and strikes, malicious acts of the third persons and piracy are also excluded from coverage.
Policies exclude cover to cars whilst being worked upon or whilst they are under their own power. Minimum policy excesses vary depending upon sums insured and territorial limits required.
Why arrange your Transit and Storage Insurance with us?
Over 25 Years of Experience
With our unrivalled level of experience the on track market holds no surprises for us.
We Speak Your Language
Multilingual staff offer a personal service.
High Value Risks
We lead the market in offering the highest sums insured available.
Online Claims Handling
We offer efficient and uncomplicated claims handling.
Clear Policy Wording
Our policy wording is clear, concise, to the point and readily understood.
A+ Rated Insurers
We work closely with market leading insurers.